Double post as I was in Japan last time. Here’s a look back at my favourite stuff from the last two months.
My 4 favourite photos
- A vase full of felt flowers for my wooden Bumblebees
- Big delivery of stamps
- Halloween happy mail for my Trouble Club
- Stormy view from the seafront
1 Second Every Day
Have another look at my mini Japan video with 2 1-second clips from each day.
Fave 5 from the blog
- What’s On Our Japan Itinerary?
- Plan Your Japan Trip: Going Solo
- Japan 2018 Recap: Day 5 & 6
- Free Kawaii Halloween Crafts & Printables
- Gift Guides For Cute Christmas Shopping
Other things I wrote
- Books I Read in October & November
- Emojis that make me miss Japan 🇯🇵
- Mini games in the video game of my life
- Books I might buy for my Japan trip
- Cute Character Cafes in Japan
- Creighton’s Gudetama Chocolate Review
- Rilakkuma Always Together Dress-Up Plush
- All my posts at Super Cute Kawaii
5 Links I loved
- The greatest thing I’ve seen all month: The Tale of Terry Turnip by the amazing Kate Beaton.
- VE Schwab’s things authors don’t control tweet is so real. I was a little shocked by some of these myself when I wrote my book, though I definitely agree that it’s not a bad thing. Big publishers know what sells.
- Kaila’s #KawaiiJournalingHolidayChallenge looks so fun – I wish I had the time to take part myself.
- Emma has been sharing some ideas for journaling. I especially like the ‘could-do’ lists and washi lines.
- I enjoyed this thread of the weirdest, most obscure national organizations
If you want more links to read, I share a bunch every Sunday on Patreon. If you enjoy my blog posts, please consider joining to read my exclusive weekly updates, Japan posts, previews and more. It’s only $1 a month with lots more cool stuff included.