Last one! Here’s a look back at my favourite stuff from this month.
My 4 favourite photos
- Pom pom snowman on my Christmas tree
- Sunset in Lossiemouth on Christmas Eve
- Nicolette at Tarlair
- Prepping products for Etsy Made Local
Fave 5 from the blog
- Stationery Swap With Kaila / Rainbowholic
- DIY Felt Flowers Kit by The Handmade Florist
- Japan 2018 Recap: Day 7, 8 & 9
- 11 Years of Blogging: December
- Trouble Awards – Best of 2018
Other things I wrote
- Books I Read in December
- Designing my Personal Christmas Cards ($1 patrons)
- Things I bought in Japan that I’ve been using a lot ($1 patrons)
- Kawaii Pom Pom Snowman DIY Tutorial
- Our Kawaii Favourites of 2018
- The Cutest Things We Made in 2018
- All my posts at Super Cute Kawaii
5 Links I loved
- I enjoyed this Japan Stationery Haul post at Doodles Do, especially how it really shows how much time it takes just to visit a few shops in Tokyo.
- Pikaole’s comic of her nightmare made me laugh so much. I have never had a dream/nightmare that was interesting enough to spend even 10 seconds illustrating.
- Twinkie Chan’s crocheted Christmas village (with a working train!) is a thing of joy.
- I really want to make these painted nut snowmen ornaments – so cute and easy.
- I started reading this post of book subscription services and had to stop because they all sound amazing and I need them.
If you want more links to read, I share a bunch most Sundays on Patreon. If you enjoy my blog posts, please consider joining to read my exclusive weekly updates, Japan posts, previews and more. It’s only $1 a month with lots more cool stuff included.