Here’s a look back at my favourite stuff from this month.
My March in video
My 4 favourite photos
- Eggs with faces
- My new rainbow drawers
- Inside the drawers
- Birthday visit to Glasgow with Angel Bunny
Fave 5 from the blog
- Unboxing My 100 Days of Kawaii Characters Surprise Box
- March Meet The Maker
- Character Cafe Visits: Rilakkuma Sabo & Pokemon Cafe
- 11 Years of Blogging: March
- Recent Purchases
Some other things I wrote
- Books I Read in March
- Bunny Month – Repeat Patterns ($1 patrons)
- Bunny Month – Characters & Patterns ($1 patrons)
- Bunny Month Pattern Ideas ($1 patrons)
- 10 things I’ve been into lately #1
- What I’m Looking Forward To In March
- Creighton’s x Gudetama Easter Chocolate Review (with discount code!)
- Super Cute Creators Interview: Amy of Cakes With Faces
- Where To Buy Kawaii Sticker Sheets
- More of my posts at Super Cute Kawaii
5 Links I loved
- There’s a new branch of Shirohige’s Cream Puff Factory with a Catbus theme. Why have I not had a Totoro cream puff yet?!
- Daffodils are my favourite flower and Laura’s new embroidery patterns are so lovely, and free!
- Kim-Joy from Bake Off is writing recipes for The Guardian and they’re as cute as you might expect.
- I enjoyed this article by V&A Dundee about building exhibitions and taking them apart. I really must organise a visit.
- I don’t know why I find Tofu Cute’s Alpacasso video so funny but let’s blame it on Brexit hysteria.
If you want more of this kind of stuff to read, please consider joining my Patreon. I share many more links every weekend and will be writing about my favourite things a few times a year. It’s only $1 a month to join with lots more cool stuff included too