Here’s a look back at my favourite stuff from this month.
My May in video
My 4 favourite photos
- Lighthouse at Chanonry Point
- Angel Bunny meets Brodie Bunny at Brodie Castle
- My new Rilakkuma roommate
- The most Instagrammable summer house at Blackhills Estate
Fave 5 from the blog
- 11 Years of Blogging: May
- Zazzle Featured Designer Interview
- Recent Purchases
- Happy Pencils On-Demand
Some other things I wrote
I wrote a lot of stuff I’m really pleased with this month!
- Books I Read in May
- Vintage Japanese Matchbox Labels ($1 patrons)
- My Type Drawer of Tiny Things ($1 patrons)
- Visiting the Miffy Sakura Kitchen in Japan
- Visiting The Gudetama Cafe in Japan
- Japan Crate Subscription Box Review
- DIY Kawaii Stationery
- Kawaii Notebooks & Planners For National Stationery Week
- Kawaii Plush Furniture
- Kawaii Character Re-Ment Miniatures
- Where To Buy Detective Pikachu
- More of my posts at Super Cute Kawaii
5 Links I loved
- I’m very excited about the upcoming UK Pusheen Cafe and really hope it coincides with my visit to London so I can take a detour and go
- Great Twitter thread from Shelley/inki-Drop about the realities of artists selling at cons.
- The new Money issue of Good Company magazine looks super good. I’m still making my way through the Fear issue but will pick it up soon.
- Nice little guide to Covent Garden art shops
- Loved the Serious Eats writers sharing their unpopular food opinions.
If you want more of this kind of stuff to read, please consider joining my Patreon. I share many more links every weekend and will be writing about my favourite things a few times a year. It’s only $1 a month to join with lots more cool stuff included too