Here’s a look back at my favourite stuff from this month.
My July in video
My 4 favourite photos
- All my new wooden pins
- Teru teru bozu I made at Hyper Japan
- My even cuter keys with Korilakkuma key cap
- Meeting Yiying at the Noodoll shop
Fave 5 from the blog
- Puffin Trip to the Isle of May
- Cowden Japanese Garden
- Apollo 11 50th Anniversary
- Work/Life Projects
- The Super Cute Book of Kawaii Update
Some other things I wrote
- Books I Read in July
- Behind The Scenes Book Stories ($1 patrons)
- London Trip & Hyper Japan ($1 patrons)
- How I Get Things Done ($1 patrons)
- Our Favourite Shops at Hyper Japan
- Highlights From Hyper Japan Summer 2019
- Marceline’s Summer Wishlist
- 5 More Tokyo Shops For Kawaii Fans
- Kawaii Moon Landing Picks
- More of my posts at Super Cute Kawaii
I also restarted Marceline Lists on Tumblr and will be listing again there. I copied over all my favourite li.li lists and there’s a new one too. Here’s some favourites and a new one:
- Things I’ve Got On Pre-Order – NEW
- Things I’m currently using as bookmarks
- Free travel gifts I’ve kept
- How to make a PB&J
- What’s in my bag 👜
- What’s in my junk drawer (box)
- Mini games in the video game of my life
- Emojis that make me miss Japan 🇯🇵
5 Links I loved
- Nice blog posts about my book from contributors Lynsay and Georgie.
- This is a great article about how authors don’t get to choose their book covers. I also got the ‘here’s your cover! I hope you love it’ email. I didn’t immediately love it but I think it’s perfect now.
- DJ Suica Penguin! This video is hilarious – keep watching.
- If you like learning about Japan, Maki of Just Hungry/Just Bento now has a Patreon and new blog. She’s so good at explaining Japanese customs, news events, food and culture.
- I always enjoy an illustrated travel diary and Susanne’s trip to Paris to see BTS is lovely.
If you want more of this kind of stuff to read, please consider joining my Patreon. I share many more links every weekend and will be writing about my favourite things a few times a year. It’s only $1 a month to join with lots more cool stuff included too