Here’s a look back at my favourite stuff from last month.
My October in video
My 4 favourite photos
- What’s in my new bag | Miffy statue in Utrecht
- Windmill in Utrecht | Pumpkin Meowchi
Fave 5 from the blog
- 10 Photos From Utrecht & Amsterdam
- What’s In My Bag?
- 2020 Calendar – Ghost Favourites
- Spooky Autumn Patreon Projects
Some other things I wrote
- Books I Read in October
- A Few of My Favourite Recipes
- Visiting The Miffy Museum (Nijntje Museum) in Utrecht
- Marceline’s October Favourites
- Ask SCK: Halloween Clothing
- Kawaii Halloween For Scaredy-Cats
- Cute Finds at MCM Scotland Comic Con
- More of my posts at Super Cute Kawaii
5 Links I loved
- I’m obsessed with all the photos of empty Tokyo streets from around the recent Typhoon. They look so unreal. Here’s Harajuku and Shinjuku.
- I also can’t get over this post by Maki about a TV news show in Japan where everyone is replaced with puppets. Why has this format not spread overseas?
- Deth P Sun made a printable version of his awesome magic dice and it’s free. I made one straight away and I’m going to try and make a bigger one with coloured card soon.
- I love Mary Robinette Kowal’s Lady Astronaut books, but she’s also great on Twitter, live-tweeting spacewalks and explaining what’s going on with fun facts.
- So nice to read about the woman who designed all the early Mac OS icons. That happy Mac Classic is one of my forever faves.
If you want more of this kind of stuff to read, please consider joining my Patreon. I share many more links every weekend and will be writing about my favourite things a few times a year. It’s only $1 a month to join with lots more cool stuff included too