Here’s a look back at my favourite stuff from last month.
My November in video
My 4 favourite photos
- My cosy new Happy Mail socks | Fireworks Night at the seafront
- The light has been lovely this month | Quite proud of my rush job Pusheen Box review photos – 48 hours with a cold!
Fave 5 from the blog
- Redbubble Socks Review
- Cosy Home Patreon Projects
- Recent Purchases
- Cute Socks Are Here!
- New Pins & Brooches
Some other things I wrote
- Books I Read in November
- All the random teabags in my cupboard, ranked
- Fall 2019 Pusheen Box Review
- Cute Comics & Books To Read
- Cute Eco Friendly Gifts
- More of my posts at Super Cute Kawaii
5 Links I loved
- Interesting interview with traditional Japanese stationery brand Classiky at Cute Things From Japan.
- The Japan Times is doing some great articles about the last decade including Japanese books, mascots and animals.
- Love the Pokemon/Mario crossover merch at the new Nintendo Store.
- I’m glad someone else has discovered the joys of a tiny whisk. I am always going on about my tiny whisk and everyone ignores me.
- Highlight of the month: someone noticed I am quoted on the Sumikko Gurashi Wikipedia page! I really am a kawaii expert. The whole page is worth a read as well – I learned a few things about the characters.