Tokyo illustration by Sol Linero (via TokyoBunnie)
Some more Japan links from my recent bookmarking.
– The sakura has been blooming and Japan bloggers have been going photo-crazy, though who can blame them? Jollygoo and Polkaros have some of the loveliest pics.
– Adventures After Hours is a cool fashion-based Japan-loving blog written by a guy for once! I enjoyed the recent posts on Harajuku and Roppongi, plus loads of photos from the Kyary Pamyu Pamuseum.
– Die Kirschblütenfee visits Sweets Paradise, an all you can eat cake buffet, which you may remember is featured in my Next Time in Japan zine. It looks just as good as I hoped.
– Jenna is back in Japan and already has a few posts up. Looking forward to more.
– The World Food and Beverage Great Expo 2013 looks pretty amazing. Check out RocketNews24’s report.
– ANA’s Is Japan Cool? website is getting better and better with lots of interesting articles and fun videos. The kawaii section is especially good.
– This article in the Guardian on Fukuoka is feeding my Kyushu love. I really have to find a way to fit in a visit next trip.