Last month, after a record-breaking 8 consecutive days without any post at all, I thought I should organise something and came up with the Summer Postcard Club.
What’s the Summer Postcard Club?
Basically, I gather up some interested parties and we send postcards to each other this summer for some guaranteed surprise fun post.
How does it work?
Depending how many people sign up, I’m thinking we’ll each send and receive maybe 4-6 postcards each, split into groups if necessary. You’ll send each person a postcard and write or draw something on the back. You can send the postcards from your holidays, or from home. You can buy postcards, make them or use ones you already own.
I want in!
Awesome. Check you’re okay with the following and then sign up below.
- You need to send all your postcards this summer, so by the end of September at the very latest. This is super duper important – swaps are so disappointing if someone flakes.
- You may have to send a few overseas, but it’s just a postcard. Going by my blog readership, I would suspect the majority will be in the UK so consider your signup accordingly.
- And really, just send a postcard. No envelopes or extra gifts required.
- Adults only please. i.e. don’t get your kids to make/write the postcards. If someone wants to organise a kids version, that would be cool.
- You don’t need to have a blog but it would be nice if we all share postcard pics on our Instagram/Tumblr/Whatevers.
That’s all. SIGN UP HERE with your name, address and a few key words to help people choose a postcard you might like. I’ll leave that open for ONE WEEK so don’t dither about it. After that, I’ll split us into random groups as necessary and email you all back.
If you have any issues or questions, leave a comment or email me.
SUMMER TIME POSTCARD CLUB YAY!