Here’s what’s coming up if you join my Trouble Club on Patreon before the end of July.
This month’s theme is Japan Memories. I need to update my Japan guides so I’ll share more about how I plan my trips and find new places to visit, and write more about our 2018 adventures. I found a box of stationery and ephemera from my earlier Japan trips recently so I’ll be including some pieces in the Happy Mail packages. Plus there will be the usual wallpapers and printables.
Trouble Club Supporter ($1)
- Unlimited use 15% discount code for my shop
- Monthly wallpaper or printable
- Weekly Sunday catch up post with links & more
- Behind the scenes & design process posts
- Take part in polls for new products/designs
- Access to the Trouble Club shop for exclusive products
Trouble Club Member ($5)
- All the $1 rewards
- Themed printable/s
- Free download code for my updated Japan guides*
- Free access to paid printables & zines on Payhip
- Optional mail swap with membership card & badge
Happy Mail ($7 within UK, $8.50 for international)
- All the $5 rewards
- Happy Mail – letter-sized envelope with exclusive postcard, mini print, small stationery samples from Japan and other surprises
- Printed membership card & badge once a year (in your first delivery)
Happy Mailbox – $13 anywhere in the world – Limited to 15 slots
- All the $5 rewards
- Happy Mail – small box of themed surprises including all the letter-size items
This month’s special item is a mix of stationery and ephemera from my early Japan trips including memo sheets, writing paper, sticky notes, washi tape and more. Below is some of the actual stationery I’ll be sharing with you.
How Patreon works
To get the Happy Mail rewards, you need to join my Trouble Club before the end of the month as Patreon charges everyone on the 1st. Some of the other rewards are available whenever you join. You can find out more in my new info page. July rewards are shared throughout August – this is the general plan but can change or be delayed:
- Week 1 – payment processing, receive discount codes/access links
- Week 2 – process posts, possible poll to choose certain rewards
- Week 3 – wallpaper, printables
- Week 4 – preview of upcoming theme/rewards, Happy Mail shipping
- + additional posts/rewards throughout the month.
- * Japan guide updates may not be completed during August but you will still receive the free download later even if you change tier
Can’t afford to join?
You can still follow along for free. You won’t get any of the rewards but I do make some of my posts public. Also, the $1 tier wallpapers will be shared with my newsletter subscribers the following month. You can also take part in my Surprise Mail Swap – I will often include leftovers from previous Happy Mail rewards in my reply.