This was originally posted on my Patreon in February 2021 and I’m moving the series over to my blog. It has a wish list of things I want plus some interesting links from around the web.
It’s my birthday next month so I am wishlisting hard and trying not to buy anything!
- This Miffy t-shirt at Truffle Shuffle looks so comfy, plus pink & red is such an unusual colour combo.
- I’m glad to finally have a name for those gachapon toys where the body fits in the head: capchara. I need Rilakkuma in dungarees so much.
- Pancake tea in a yellow bunny tin is practically made for me and it was in my cart but I managed to resist for now. Get it from Rainbowholic’s Patreon shop (needs member password)
- More pink and red! Hard to see but those are tiny strawberries. Boden even sent me one of their irregular £10 off vouchers but it’s expensive for a shirt so I got this pastel rainbow top instead.
Links I Loved
- I’m still not enjoying Instagram much but Deth P. Sun started sharing painting videos and they are so relaxing that I keep checking back. I want a go!
- Also inspiring: my friend Alice is doing a daily tiny gouache painting in the short time while her daughter naps.
- Noodoll are doing Make your own Ricemonster Kits and I am definitely going to have to try this soon.
- I’m still missing IKEA a lot and will have to visit this incredible Animal Crossing island made to look like a store!
- Tokyo Fashion is still out there taking street snaps and it’s really cool seeing how people are matching their face mask to their outfits.
- Recommendations for anime that is mostly normal people doing mostly normal things in mostly normal places. This is a favourite genre of mine too.
- People who have decorated their homes in replicas of the 1930s-1970s.
- Can you believe it? Shana Logic is reopening in March!