This was originally posted on my Patreon in April 2021 and I’m moving the series over to my blog. It has a wish list of things I want plus some interesting links from around the web.
- Bunny shoes at TOMS! I actually gave in and bought these with a discount code as they’ll be so cute with my bunny dress.
- I already loved the Sprout Ghosties by Yume Moon Studio and now there’s a baking ghost too.
- I have plenty cross stitch projects to finish but I really love this Celeste pattern by ScrixelsStitches.
- I definitely don’t need any more tiny bags but come on it’s a Furoshiki pochette.
Links I Loved
- I am extremely into everything about the Pokemon Fossil Museum, especially the “life-size” Pokemon skeletons.
- The official Rilakkuma Instagram is breaking me just now with all the photos of Rilakkuma plushies doing real world stuff. The new Rilakkuma Beside You collection is adorable too.
- Byte Size Treasure has a really great blog with tons of helpful eco-friendly info and resources for small businesses + cute shark product picks!
- And Clammy Heart also just started a blog with advice for clothing designers.
- I’ve been reading about the Apollo missions (again!) and this is an incredible gallery of photos of Earth taken by those astronauts.
- This book about French cuisine, Let’s Eat France!, looks so cool with all kinds of interesting facts, histories, maps, packaging images etc.
- My friend Alice has moved on from tiny paintings to sketches and watercolours inspired by photos from her Japan trips.
- Jessica Flapjac made such a lovely Licca doll dress with my Prettify fabric
- Andi’s guide to Cute Korean Sticker Shops on SCK is super helpful.