I’ve got a new kawaii Snail Mail pattern in my print-on-demand stores for everyone who likes sending things in the post.
This was my starting point – a promo illustration I created for my Patreon, and later turned into a postcard. I always thought it would make a fun pattern and finally had the time to try it.
While it has some things in common with my Happy Mail design, this is more about writing letters, rather than posting them. There’s stationery, pencils, stamps and some little snails to deliver them. I can’t wait to get some fabric swatches and have tried it with a red background too.
Both the pattern and the Snail Mail illustration are available at Redbubble, Society6, TeePublic & Zazzle on all the usual fun products – apparel, stationery, art, phone cases, bags, homeware, kitchenware, bedding and lots more. They look especially fun on gift wrap and stationery. Here’s today’s offers:
- up to 50% off at Zazzle with the code ZAZZTHANKYOU
- up to 40% off at Society6.
- up to 35% off at TeePublic
- 25% off 1+ yards/meters of fabric & wallpaper at Spoonflower
- Ongoing bundle offers at Redbubble.
- + there’s hundreds more of my characters and designs available too. Check my new Print-On-Demand Products page.