Another batch of favourites with a wish list of things I want plus some interesting links from around the web and current entertainment.
- These teary-eyed friends Amuse plush at Tofu Cute are TOO MUCH. The cat has clearly had some terrible news.
- I don’t know why these Rilakkuma tapes are so hard to track down online but there’s a new set of designs and I need them very badly.
- I don’t have a spare $100 for a working mini Pop Mart gashapon machine so can someone buy me one please?
- Kind of glad I didn’t buy a Riceboo plush yet as Noodoll have maded a mini version that is even cuter.
Links I Loved
- I came across these cool gaming magazines, A Profound Waste of Time, recently and was sad they were sold out but now there’s a Kickstarter for reprints so we can all get a copy.
- Susie Ghahremani aka boygirlparty has been sharing a lot of interesting stuff about her sketchbook, art supplies etc. on Patreon and you should totally go and follow her.
- Some artists I found on tumblr that you should follow on Instagram: loveleemine‘s kawaii art, puffychi‘s colourful fan art, wood.youmind‘s adorable wood carvings.
- As soon as I saw the words Cup Noodle Sodas my brain said NOPE and it seems that was the correct response. They all sound atrocious.
- A couple of SCK posts I didn’t write that you should read: Free Downloads By Thai Artists and Cute Animal Crossing Custom Designs For Autumn/Fall by guest poster Arlandyia,
I have finished Breath of the Wild by almost anyone’s measures (defeated Ganon, 100% map, all quests completed) but of course I am still playing. I thought the Champion’s Ballad DLC would be a real challenge but I found it all easy enough so maybe I need to stop ragging on my own fighting skills. I have started a tumblr for BOTW screenshots and lists, which you might enjoy if you’ve played, or are bumbling around thinking you’ll never get good. I’m also still watching a bunch of videos of people messing around and I’m currently dying over these Link & Guardian videos by nesis. I have come to love Guardians so much (it’s weird I know).