I took a break from these posts because I wasn’t feeling very inspired to share but I’m back. Here’s some things I’ve been enjoying lately including a shopping wish list, interesting links I’ve saved and what I’m currently watching/playing.
- I love the entire range of pop-up stickers from King Jim but this one is especially sweet.
- There are too many cute bunnies at Myang Art but this keychain is a fave.
- Lots of Botanical Bunnies at Afternoon Fika, who also has plushies.
- Mollie’s Not-So-Spooky cross stitch pattern is adorable!
Links I Loved
- Great (and non-spoilery) post about Tears of the Kingdom at Tor which is a follow up to one of my favourite BOTW articles. The last line made me laugh as I was at exactly the same point in the game.
- The Wind Waker at 20 at The Guardian is also lovely to read. Please remake it Nintendo!
- Smitten Kitchen’s travel posts are always worth a read for food envy and the most recent one is two weeks in italy. I also made these raspberry streusel muffins and they were really good.
- I’ve been enjoying these Japan super budget dining posts on SoraNews24 where they send all their staff somewhere to spend ¥1000 (around £5). The 7-11 post is a good place to start.
- I really don’t know where the rest of my links are! Next time.
- Playing: Tears of the Kingdom, duh. I’m at the point where I should go do the final boss fight but instead I am running around doing stupid things for fun.
- Reading: Nakano Thrift Shop by Hiromi Kawakami. It’s very Japanese.
- Watching: Heartstopper, The Bold Type, Mr Robot rewatch
- Making: Back on the cross stitch for a book review.