Here’s some things I’ve been enjoying lately including a shopping wish list, interesting links I’ve saved and what I’m currently watching/playing.
- Halloween! My favourite thing so far is this Sumikko Gurashi bat plush with a little dress up ghost inside!
- Also completely obsessed with these (sadly sold-out) Rilakkuma keyrings.
- Helen Bucher has a new sticker sheet celebrating one of the most fun parts of the new Zelda – Korok buddies.
- I’d never have anywhere to wear them but I still really want these amazing Little Twin Stars shoes from the Halloween Irregular Choice x Sanrio collection.
Links I Loved
- I’m always so happy to see someone starting a blog in 2023 and Apple Cider Lane is a very sweet crafts and general life blog by Sosae of Trellis & Thyme that’s well worth following.
- A new Japan super budget dining post – What’s the best way to spend 1,000 yen at Hama Sushi? Some surprising options there.
- Food is Stupid is a Substack of hilariously stupid food experiments and I guarantee you’ll enjoy it.
- A reminder that I share all my kawaii & Japan links on the Super Cute Kawaii Substack. It’s free!
- Playing: I beat Tears of the Kingdom! It was a cool final fight. Now I’m doing all 1000 Koroks because I’m ridiculous.
- Reading: Just finished Rules of Civility by Amor Towles and now very excited to read Reach For The Stars by Michael Cragg, an oral history of 90s pop.
- Watching: I got Disney+ back so Ahsoka so far and lots more to catch up on.
- Making: Finished the cross stitch book review but i will probably keep adding to my sampler.