Goodbye May! You were awesome and nice and warm too.
Fave 5 from the blog
- How to make paper cut Peapod cards
- Visiting Nagoya, the last stop on my mini Japan tour
- My favourite vintage buttons and sewing notions
- On-Demand promotion tips
- Spoonflower’s new Fill-A-Yard service
New stuff in my shops
- Books I Read In 2017 📚 – 4 more this month!
- Things I’ve been into this month – May 2017
- All the reasons I’m looking forward to summer ☀️🍦
- My Favourite Kaomoji ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶
- 10 THINGS I’VE LEARNED ON LIST (request)
- Bicycles I have owned, ranked
Links I Loved
- Trip to Japan is active again with day by day posts of their Spring 2017 trip.
- The ComPost humour blog at The Washington Post is keeping me sane at the moment. I 100% believe this column about Trump being unstuck in time. Also this one is brilliant.
- It’s horrific how often Boygirlparty’s artwork is stolen and copied and incredible how Susie fights it and shares so much great advice. Please read this.
- Fun ways to display your pins from Emma at Emuse.
- Jonathan E’s latest Japan sketchbooks are just lovely. I miss Inokashira Park!
- Oh Joy’s photos from the Museum of Ice Cream are brilliant.
- This is hilarious: Nevertheless, He Persisted: Tales of Masculine Perseverance
- A new Smitten Kitchen cookbook is something to celebrate.
My 4 favourite photos
from my Instagram (L-R, top-bottom): Clear waters at Helensburgh seafront, my current favourite pins, foxgloves on my walk, ominous skies at the seafront.