Goodbye November, finally! Sorry this is so late.
Fave 5 4 from the blog
- How To: Make Paper Cut Christmas Star Cards & Decorations
- Thortful Advent Calendar Review
- Your Happy Customer Photos
- My 10 Best Business Buys
My November in video
I started using the 1 Second Every Day app this month so here’s all the daily videos combined.
Lists I Wrote
No time for extra lists this month, though I would have written loads on actual li.st
Links I Loved
- Loved Kaila’s guide to visiting Sanrio Puroland. It seems to have really upped its game recently and is going on my list for next time I’m in Japan.
- My workmate tells her great story of working in a British sweet shop in Australia
- Li.st pal Rachel blogged every day in November about her travels. Here’s a good one about visiting Japan.
- The Guardian’s new rules for good writing in the 21st century is great advice.
My 4 favourite photos
from my Instagram (L-R, top-bottom)
- Ghost brooches up to mischief again
- Grumpy lucky box
- My plush display before I demolished it to use the shelves on my stall (posted on @sckawaii)
- All the weather in Helensburgh