Goodbye March! Here’s a look back at my favourite stuff. No video this month because of Meet The Maker but I’ll do a round-up of that soon.
My 4 favourite photos
- Edinburgh botanic gardens on my birthday
- Snow on the beach
- My cuter, more organised desk
- Routine – my alarms & Pusheen for Meet the Maker
Fave 5 from the blog
- Surprise Mail Swap #1
- How I Make My Little Ghost Brooches
- My Next Japan Trip
- My Favourite Blogs
- Recent Purchases – February
Other things I wrote
Links I loved
- RIP Patrick Doyle – this piece at The Guardian is lovely. I still remember the first time I met Patrick (in Mono of course) and he was in so many great bands that I still listen to all the time.
- Kaila shares some of her favourite places to view sakura in Tokyo where you won’t have to deal with huge crowds.
- Amy at Cakes With Faces has made a great guide of Restaurants in Tokyo with Vegetarian Options that’s perfect for meat eaters and veggies traveling together.
- Pokemon Eevee has been visiting Japanese offices and the photos are delightful.
- Design*Sponge have been posting some great thoughtful debates: Can we ethically support handmade/independent work and big box stores at the same time? and How To Stand Up For Inclusion In Design
- I enjoyed Emma’s patch collection on Emuse. I’m mostly managing to restrain myself fro starting a collection but it’s getting harder.
- If you’re stuck with Facebook due to business pages, Here’s How to Share as Little Data as Possible Without Deleting Facebook
2018 goal tracking
Go outside: 17/31 days
Blog posts written: 13 here and 16 at SCK