Here’s a look back at my favourite stuff from this very strange month.
My 4 favourite photos
- New sticker boxes | Tidy studio desk
- Bears at the beach | making fabric hair bows
Fave 5 from the blog
- Free Wallpapers, Printables & Activities
- Organising My Kawaii Stationery
- Pokemon Drawings & Personal Projects
- Bunny Fruit & Vegetables on Society6, Redbubble & Zazzle
Some other things I wrote
- Books I Read in March
- Cute Youtube Channels & Netflix Shows
- Stay At Home Week: Cute Books
- How To Support Kawaii Shops, Artists & Makers
- Making Kawaii Fabric Hair Bows With Modes4u
- More of my posts at Super Cute Kawaii
5 Links I loved
- One bonus of lockdown: people are blogging again – even Claire! Here’s 10 Things To Do In Vegas That Aren’t Gambling
- Also Door Sixteen, and What I’ve learned in five years of working from home is great. I’ve done 12 years myself and agree with a lot of this.
- Rainbow Rowell shared this article about Tumblr which is so good it made me want to reactivate my Tumblr. I still check out the site regularly and it is such an awesomely weird place now that everyone left.
- I’m loving everyone’s Animal Crossing clothing designs – Claire Belton (of Pusheen fame) is on another level.
- The new Positivity Kawaii Journaling Challenge from Kaila & friends is just what we all need!
For more links and posts, join my Patreon from $1.