Lots to catch up on! I’m also moving these monthly posts to the beginning of the next month because I write my books and TV lists on li.st now.
Fave 5 from the blog
- Your amazing makes with my fabric
- My new craft projects
- Revealing what was inside the Super Cute Box
- Planning for Japan: 1 week to go!
- And all my Japan Recaps
New stuff in my shop
- Contrast graphic dresses & tanks at Redbubble
- Paper cups, beach towels, zipper pouches, iPhone wallets + more on-demand
- Books I read in May & June
- TV shows I’ve been into this June
- Japan Trip 2016: 5 Highlights From Tokyo
- Japan Trip 2016: 5 Highlights From Outside Tokyo
- The beautiful manhole cover designs of Japan
- All the souvenir stamps I collected on my 2016 Japan trip
- I found all my MSN Messenger avatars from ten years ago!
- TV SHOWS I’M WATCHING, RANKED BY HOW MUCH I’LL MISS THEM WHILE I’M ON HOLIDAY
Links I loved
- Claire closed down The Bellwether while I was away and wrote two excellent posts on her blog, one about why she made the decision and one about how to supporting your fave indie businesses while they’re around. Read them!
- I already wanted Andrea Lauren’s printmaking book but after watching this series of printing videos I want it even more.
- Twinkie Chan shared the first sketches of the projects in her latest crochet book. I love seeing process stuff like this – I should share more.
- There’s a milk carton house in Hiroshima and it’s amazing.
- Very much enjoying the Binge & Purge feature on the AV Club where one guy is trying to get rid of 1000 CDs from his collection.
- I finally understand what funnel cake is, thanks to Smitten Kitchen
I also saved a ton of Japan links and will blog those another time.