Goodbye April! You were pretty good, I guess.
Fave 5 from the blog
- How To: Make Paper Cut Bumble Bee Cards & Decorations
- Angel Bunny Brooches
- Japan 2016: Miyajima
- Looking Back on March Meet The Maker
- Happy Customer Photos
New stuff in my shops
- Books I Read In 2017 📚 – 4 more this month!
- Things I’m into this month – April 2017
- Publications I’ve subscribed to, chronologically
- Shows I wish were streaming online
- What I FEEL I spend all my time doing
- Notable boat names we spotted at the harbour today
Links I Loved
- As well as my interview at Shell Stealing Slug Club, I was also featured in this Earth Day post at Redbubble and in a fun badge sets round-up at Life Is Better In Colour. Thank you all!
- I enjoyed emiichan’s Japan trip posts, especially this round-up of travel tips. Her luggage plan is very sensible and I’m going to borrow that next time.
- Interesting feature on cultural appropriation in the new Tula Pink fabric line at While She Naps. It’s something I try to be very careful of with my love of Japan.
- I always appreciate a good article on the KLF.
- Interview with the director of Lost in France, about all my favourite Glasgow indie bands and labels. Why have I not seen this yet?!
- Redbubble’s top 5 Illustrator add-ons has some cool ideas
My 4 favourite photos
from my Instagram (L-R, top-bottom)
- vintage buttons! (more on this soon)
- Leith Hall on Easter Sunday
- Swan at Helensburgh Seafront
- Easter pins and plush