Goodbye July. You were full of holidays and now I have a lot of work to do.
Fave 5 from the blog
- How to make Mt Fuji, Volcano & Mountain cards
- My recent trip to London
- My kawaii characters in Amaziograph designs
- My new enamel pins display
- Looking back at ColourMyEveryDay
New stuff in my shops
- Pick and Mix fridge magnets
- Personalised cards and gifts at Thortful
- New Kawaii Skies characters on-demand
- Books I Read In 2017 📚 – 4 more this month!
- All the reasons I love my new kettle ☕️
- Food With Faces
- Wallpapers I’ve used this year
- Usernames I’m considering adopting, thanks to recent typos
- SHOES I NEED TO LIVE
Links I Loved
- One of my aims this year is to start calling myself a writer but it feels hard to claim that word. The Everywhereist is spot on with stop telling bloggers they aren’t writers.
- ‘Imitation isn’t the best form of flattery if it costs you your business’ – The Guardian covers copyright infringement
- Can I just live in Mindy Kaling’s house?
- This farewell to MS Paint made me laugh a lot. Good times.
My 4 favourite photos
from my Instagram (L-R, top-bottom)
- Tobermory (more on that soon)
- Updated ghost pin party!
- Water lilies at Kew Gardens (more on that soon too)
- After holidays, it’s always nice to be home to a familiar view