Goodbye February! Here’s a look back and I’ll share my video on Instagram this evening – I managed every day.
My 4 favourite photos
- My Japan thank you drawing on the iPad
- My current pin picks on my jacket
- Another lucky bird snap at the seafront
- Daffodiles and bumblebees
Fave 5 from the blog
- Sister Portraits With Procreate on iPad Pro
- My Tips For Procreate, iPad Pro & Apple Pencil
- PO Box and Surprise Mail Swap
- Happy Customer Photos – February
Other things I wrote
- Books, Comics & Zines I Read in February
- Things I’ve been into this month
- My February posts at Super Cute Kawaii
Links I loved
- Tom Ewing’s 2018 Music Diary weekly posts are both making me guilty for not listening to more new music, as per my goals, and making me excited to try some new stuff.
- Popjustice is still the master of completely ridiculous posts that are also amazing.
- Amy of Cakes With Faces wrote about the sadly all-too-common situation of how her designs were stolen and how she got them taken down.
- When to buy cheap airline tickets at Get Rich Slowly. I’m also very intrigued by this magazine for teenage girl entrepreneurs.
- Now that I only visit Glasgow once a month or so, I’m getting out of touch. WishWishWish has a nice Glasgow guide with a couple of places I need to check out.
- I like this new ask an indie rock veteran series at The AV Club
2018 goal tracking
- Go outside: 17/28 days (it’s still really cold!)
- Blog posts written: 13 here and 14 at SCK