Happy Halloween! Here’s a look back at my month in photos, blog posts and books. October was mostly either very boring or very stressful and I don’t feel I got to enjoy spooky season at all. I did at least have a brief meetup with my family in Glasgow.
I didn’t post any photos at all on Instagram this month! That’s how boring my October was. I did spend a lot of time photographing snacks for Sakuraco – see review below.
This month’s blog posts
My posts on Super Cute Kawaii
- Introducing Pokantotan From San-X
- Kawaii Halloween Crafts To Make This Weekend
- Sakuraco Traditional Japanese Snacks Subscription Box Review
- Halloween Picks By Kawaii Artists
- Kawaii Halloween Costumes To Buy & DIY
- Kawaii Keychains On Etsy
- Kawaii Character Cafe Kitchenware
- Original Kawaii Plush By Indie Artists