Goodbye March! You were very long but mostly fun.
Fave 5 from the blog
- Birthday trip to Edinburgh
- What’s on my Springtime mantelpiece
- Society6 notebook review
- Sewing a felt daffodil brooch
- How To: Make a Paper Cut Lucky Clover Card
New stuff in my shops
- Cutie Fruity Watercolours fabric pencil cases
- Easter Bunny & Easter Eggs patterns on-demand
- Limited edition seasonal badges
- Books I Read In 2017 📚 – just 2 new books added this month
- TV shows I’ve been into lately – March 2017
- Ghibli Rewatch (rolling list)
- Origami Li.stbot is off on his travels again
- All the reasons I’m looking forward to spring 🌸🌱
- All my blogs, chronologically
- Unfashionable web services I still use
Links I Loved
- I am ALL about the nerdout Rogue One articles at Tor. This one and this one are especially interesting.
- Also completely here for their Ghibli Rewatch which I am joining in on (see li.st above). It’s so great to see The Castle of Cagliostro get an in depth analysis since it’s a favourite of mine and often overlooked because its pre-Ghibli.
- Really great interview with Grace Bonney of Design*Sponge
- Interesting advice on having a monthly blog meeting. I should really start doing something like this.
- Japan continues to make my dreams come true with bunny shaped loaves of bread!
- The Everywhereist’s unhelpful charts for writers are horribly accurate, and hilarious.
No photos or wishlist this month as they’re already covered by Meet The Maker and upcoming birthday posts.