Goodbye June! You went past far too quickly.
Fave 5 from the blog
- Visiting the Tokyo Sky Tree
- Looking back at Colour My Every Day
- My top 5 favourite Tokyo gardens
- Redbubble Fitted Scoop T-Shirt review
- How to make paper cut Planet cards & decorations
New stuff in my shops
- Books I Read In 2017 📚 – 6 more this month!
- Things I’ve been into this month – June 2017
- Ghibli Rewatch – I’m back on this
- Random space stuff that I think about all the time 🚀✨
- Airlines I Have Flown, Ranked ✈️
- A Few Objects That Bring Me Joy (request)
Links I Loved
- Lovely photos of the recently-demolished 1960s Okura hotel in Tokyo.
- I enjoyed the bits of Girls that were filmed in Japan and Japan Times has a fun guide to help you follow in Shoshanna’s footsteps.
- This extract from the new His Dark Materials book has me very excited for October.
- A guide to Glasgow that actually makes me miss living there, a bit.
- The difference between inspiration and imitation at Design*Sponge
- How much do you want to live in Oh Joy’s new craft studio?
- Japan’s top bus mascots – stop making seagulls cute!
- Cat kimonos!
On My Wish List
My 4 favourite photos
from my Instagram (L-R, top-bottom)
- Pink peony in my bunny vase
- Painting happy fruit for Father’s Day
- Squeezing my new Peapod into my enamel pin display before I moved them all
- Colourful new suitcase and Aranzi Aronzo luggage tag combo