Goodbye April! Now it’s almost time for GOING TO JAPAN.
Fave 5 from the blog
- My long weekend Up North
- Designing a rug
- How to plan your Japan trip using my new guide
- Recent clothing purchases
- My new camera
New stuff in my shop
- Planning for Japan guide book
- Afternoon Tea Gift Wrap
- Cookie Cute & Colourful Ghosts pencil cases
- Vinyl die-cut stickers
Links I loved
- Lucky Peach‘s series of essays about breakfast around the world was so interesting. Here’s Japan.
- Great interview with Donna Wilson at Folksy.
- Really enjoyed reading about Emma’s visit to a kaleidoscope exhibition.
- Kaila has been visiting lots of beautiful spring flower festivals in Japan including Nemophila and Shibazakura.
- How to tell a cherry blossom from a plum or peach flower – I have always wondered.
On my wish list (enamel pin edition)
On The List App
- ALBUMS I’M PROBABLY BUYING THIS MONTH (I did buy them and they’re all great)
- DECORATING WITH MAPS
- DAY TRIP TO EDINBURGH
- T-SHIRTS I’VE ADDED TO MY WARDROBE
- BALLETS I HAVE SEEN PERFORMED
No TV or books as I’m not watching anything new and haven’t finished any books. Too much Japan planning.
How was your month? (No-one ever answers this)