Here’s a look back at my favourite stuff from this month.
My August in video
My 4 favourite photos
- New Happy Mail sticker sheets – coming soon!
- Fancy patisserie donut I made at my workshop
- Floating flower arrangement at the local Flower & Vegetable Show
- Summer Pusheen Box – this one was reviewed by Nicolette
Fave 5 from the blog
- Kawaii Donuts Craft Workshop
- 2019 Plans & Goals Update
- Summer Holiday Patreon Projects
- Recent Purchases
- Kawaii Motivation at Society6, Redbubble & Zazzle
Some other things I wrote
- Books I Read in August
- My Japan Trip Pillows ($1 patrons)
- Japan Guides Background ($1 patrons)
- Kawaii Stationery Gachapon ($1 patrons)
- The Art of Making Memories, Kawaii Style
- Doki Doki Crate Subscription Box Review
- Kawaii Luggage & Travel Accessories
- More of my posts at Super Cute Kawaii
5 Links I loved
- The Pikachu Outbreak was so cute this year. The light-up cheeks are my favourite addition.
- I know a lot of people think paying for a creative’s Patreon isn’t “worth it” – you should read Chichi’s post about What your pledges are really worth – it’s so good and important.
- Very cool: the TWA Hotel at JFK, a hotel in the original 1960s airport terminal that looks straight out of Mad Men
- Have you taken The Pusheen Career Aptitude Test (C.A.T.)? I got writer so I guess I already have my dream job!
- This Girl Maker avatar site is quite fun – the one I made doesn’t look that much like me though, because there are so few options for glasses :(
If you want more of this kind of stuff to read, please consider joining my Patreon. I share many more links every weekend and will be writing about my favourite things a few times a year. It’s only $1 a month to join with lots more cool stuff included too